A pet playpen is the best way to train your puppy or cat in a fun yet safe space, protected from anything potentially harmful. Managing your young pet at home while you are outside, or even inside, can be tricky, even with an attentive “puppy proofing” of all the rooms.
For those who do not know how sturdy and strong this playpen is; it can withstand cats jumping on it, and big dogs running against it, and this soft playpen took every challenge perfectly without a scratch.
This is an indoor portable exercise pen, and would better suit small and medium dogs. Giant breeds would probably not feel very comfortable in it. One of the main features is the speed at which it unfolds for setup and how fast you can fold it back into the case. It is the best option for traveling, especially for holiday rentals. The carrying case is included.
The bottom panel is zipped so you can take it off and wash it as often as you want plus, everything has been built using water-resistant materials which helps if you have it set up outside temporarily.
What Makes ToysOpoly Playpen more PREMIUM?
Here are the Reasons:
- Easy Pop-up
- Folds completely flat and is very lightweight and portable
- Uniquely designed to meet your home and travel needs
- Strong internal steel frame
- Durable waterproof 600D oxford cloth material, easy to clean
- 2x zippered roll-up doors for convenient access
- Waterproof bottom protects your floors from accidental messes
- Mesh on all sides for airflow and visibility
- Attached band for holding a water feeder bottle (bottle not included)
- 4x Metal stakes for holding the pen on the ground firmly (outside use)
- Carrying bag for easy storage and transportation
- Beautiful Colors which are great for Dogs, Cats, Puppies, Chickens, Birds, Quails, Rabbits, etc…
Most Common Questions and Answers: FAQ
QUESTION 1: Is the space ok or too small for a pinscher to be all day long? I have to bring her to work, so she doesn´t stay alone.
ANSWER: You can leave your favorite pet inside the whole day. Just leave a bed + some toys are you will be good.
QUESTION 2: Is the playpen washable? I have an aging dog who is peeing a lot more frequently and I am sure she will have an accident in the pen.
ANSWER: YES, this play tent can be washable. It’s quite big for a washing machine, however, you can use a hose or faucet to spray it down.
QUESTION 3: I am looking to take in two kittens, will this work for them? I have school so I cannot be home with them all the time?
ANSWER: This is very large, we are sure it can fit more than 3 cats.
QUESTION 4: How can I make the playpen stay in one place?
ANSWER: There are 4 stainless steel anchors that come with this set. You can use them to secure the tent.